Botox Cosmetic for your skin
Advanced Oral and Facial Specialists is proud to offer Botox Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA), the first and only FDA-approved treatment to temporarily smooth moderate to severe forehead lines, crow’s feet lines and frozen lines in adults. A dental office is the perfect place to get Botox Cosmetic because our training is specific to the bone and muscle structure of the face. As oral and facial professionals, we are uniquely and highly trained in the architecture of the face.
Dr. Jennibeth Robles-Velez and her staff want you to be confident in your smile – and your entire appearance. Contact us today to schedule a Botox Cosmetic consultation.
Benefits of Botox Cosmetic
There are many great reasons to use Botox Cosmetic to smooth facial lines and wrinkles. You should schedule your consultation because Botox:
- Erases signs of aging. Treatments relax facial muscles that create lines and wrinkles. The injections provide smoother, younger-looking skin.
Is a non-surgical wrinkle solution. Treatments are a simple injection. No surgery required.
- Treatments are quick and convenient. Injections do not require a lengthy office visit, usually about 15 minutes.
- Provides immediate results. Residual effects such as slight redness and swelling are generally gone after a few hours. Facial lines and wrinkles begin to disappear within a few days of having the injections.
- Injections are safe. No serious side effects have been reported and recovery is typically quick and problem-free.
What to expect
Here’s what to expect when you schedule your Botox Cosmetic appointment with Advanced Oral and Facial Specialists.
- Consultation: At the beginning of your appointment, we will ask you about your medical history, medications you are taking, and allergies you may have. You will also discuss the areas of concern that you would like to address with Botox.
- Examination: Next, we will examine your face to assess the muscles that cause wrinkles and to determine the appropriate dosage and injection sites.
- Injection: We inject Botox into the targeted muscle groups. You might feel a slight pinching or burning sensation, but the injection should not be painful. The entire process typically takes just a few minutes.
- Follow-up: We will schedule a follow-up appointment to evaluate the results of the Botox and make any necessary adjustments.