SkinPen at Advanced Oral and Facial Specialists
Advanced Oral and Facial Specialists has a variety of the latest skin care products to ensure your skin looks the best it possibly can. We can reduce wrinkles and scars in a variety of ways. SkinPen uses microneedling to stimulate your skin’s natural healing process, which can help to generate new collagen and elastin, leading to smoother, firmer, and more youthful-looking skin.
Dr. Jennibeth Robles-Velez and her staff are experts in facial architecture, which means we are highly trained experts in the muscles, bones and skin of the face. Let us take care of you and make you look your best!
Who needs SkinPen?
SkinPen is often used to treat a variety of skin concerns, including fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin texture. It can be used on all skin types and is typically performed by a licensed skincare professional or dermatologist.
The treatment is relatively quick and involves minimal downtime. Most people will experience some redness and mild swelling immediately after the procedure, but this typically subsides within a day or two. Results from SkinPen can be seen over time as new collagen and elastin are produced, but multiple treatments may be needed to achieve the desired results.
Benefits of SkinPen
Here are some benefits of SkinPen:
- Improved skin texture and tone: SkinPen stimulates collagen and elastin production in the skin, which can improve the texture and tone of the skin.
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles: By stimulating collagen production, SkinPen can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduced appearance of scars: SkinPen can help improve the appearance of scars, including acne scars and surgical scars.
- Increased product absorption: The microchannels created by SkinPen allow for better absorption of topical products, such as serums and moisturizers.
- Minimal downtime: SkinPen is a minimally invasive procedure that typically requires little to no downtime, allowing you to return to your daily activities quickly.
- Safe for all skin types: SkinPen is safe for all skin types and can be customized to meet the unique needs of each individual patient.