Advanced Oral and Facial Specialists wants you to feel good and look good. In addition to giving you the smile you’ve always wanted, we offer skin-care treatments to give you even more confidence in your appearance.
We are proud to offer SkinPen precision microneedling to improve your complexion and give you skin that glows. SkinPen is the first and only FDA-approved microneedling device. It is clinically proven to improve the appearance of acne scars and reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the face and neck in patients ages 22 and older.
With minimally invasive treatments, you can improve your appearance and step out with confidence.
How does microneedling work?
SkinPen creates thousands of microchannels that stimulate your body’s natural wound-healing process while minimizing cellular damage. The result is effective remodeling of scar tissue while keeping the overall structure of the skin intact.
SkinPen Precision can brighten your complexion, smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face and neck, and reduce the appearance of acne scars in just three treatments. The SkinPen process reveals healthy skin that glows from within.
Benefits of SkinPen
- Little to No Downtime: It’s a perfect treatment for patients with a busy schedule.
- Fast, Easy Recovery: Only a 30-minute procedure, SkinPen’s mechanical process is usable year-round.
- Safe for all Skin Types: Clinically proven effective on all skin types and color range.
- Safe: After much research, it is the first FDA-cleared microneedling device on the market.
- Comfortable: Little to no discomfort during procedure due to use of our prescription numbing cream.
- PRP: Enhance results by using your own plasma with a quick blood draw to stimulate more collagen production to give your skin an overall healthy complexion.
Will SkinPen work for me?
The SkinPen process is less abrasive than harsh peels and is safe for all skin types and colors. If you want to improve your complexion, contact Denise at Advanced Oral and Facial Specialists today and ask about SkinPen at email@example.com or call 803-648-0056.
Each SkinPen treatment costs $700 and includes a complementary set of Obagi skin care products. Purchase three treatments for $2,100 and receive a free Obagi eye kit and Obagi skin care products after treatment, ($180 value).